Welcome !

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My first few customers before upcoming flea! ;D

Other than some readers of mine & lovely friends who have reserved items
& will be collecting this sat,
2 of my dear girls are also my first few customers for my upcoming flea ;-)

sharon & pearlyn <3
they're really sweet,
coming down all the way to Pasir Ris from Cck!


the pile of apparels and other items that i'll be selling.


while taking their pick & trying out the apparels...


with an exception today,
all brightness/contrast of the photos below w me in it are all unedited.
cos i'm have been too pale.



pearlyn & me ;-)
narr narr, YOUR PHOTO HERE.
don't always say i nv take picture w you! ;bb


sharon & me ((;


As my room gets messier and messier while trying out the apparels...


Yes, 2 jumpsuits of mine.
They already look very alike,
now it's EVEN MORE ALIKE!


going home with 2 big bags!
they bought around 10 pieces,
including hairbands, bags & apparels.

supportive friends of mine!
not forgetting my whole clique who bought a total of 6 bracelets which I showed them.
[those that were handmade by lovely in my previous post]




Lastly,
not forgetting a BIG THANK YOU to sharon.

Thanks for accompanying me today as I was fainting on the platform =s
She acc me all the way even though we were super late for our 8am lesson.
Holding on to me tightly as I walked a few steps and squat down,
perspiring & breaking out into cold sweat,
with my face & lips turning totally white.
She was totally freaked out.

We took about half an hour or more just to reach the classroom.
Blur images of many people staring at me,
I'm glad that I didn't collapse or else smrt would have called the ambulance.

*

Do follow me on Twitter! <3
after much persuasion from my friends,
I created an account ;-)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...