Welcome !

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Satisfying my cravings for Jap food this week! ♥

has been craving for Japanese food badly.
cravings was satisfied at Itcho Sushi w Celeste & Sakae Sushi Buffet w lovely!
AWESOME MUCHHHHHH! (Y)


I've got to say Itacho sushi is freakingggg naise!
you've got to try it like seriously!
their sushi are unique but the variety is pretty limited.
But I'll definitely be going back for it again!








 Yes, I know that I look horrible & 'ghostly' here.
have been sick during to the super humid & hot weather these few days.


This is cool! ;P
just realised today that we have the same wallpaper on our lock screen.
hee hees.


oh goshhhh, yes we feel like we are behaving more & more like lesbians.
we meet each other almost about thrice a week or more!


*Selling my Samsung camera new model ST 600(pink), with front camera.
used for about half a year, bought at 550 bucks.
tune in to my next post if you are interested ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...