Welcome !

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Cycle of Life.

Haven't been blogging at all lately.
Now using the chance before a shoot to blog a post from my iPad.

Received a text from mummy that great-grandmother passed away this morning.
Although I ain't very close to her,
but I think I've been one of the really fortunate ones to have a great-granny at this age.
She passed away at 102 years old today.
She had 9 children, & 3 had passed away when she was still alive.

When I was young, I used to go over to granny's hse and great-granny's hse every week.
But as I got older, I only visit not to mention my great grandmother but even my grandparents, only during CNY. =/
Celebrating her birthday grandly each year as she has been living healthily to a ripe old age...
It didn't occur to me how vulnerable life could be,
cos my maternal and paternal grandparents are all still here with me...
until my maternal grandfather passed away last year, a few months just before my 21st birthday. 

It starts to feel like a cycle, one passing away after another T_T~

Ending off with a photo of my great-grandmother, taken from Papa Koh.
When Ah Chor was still healthy, before she lost so much weight.
RIP Ah Chor <3
每年的中秋节将会有个更特别的意义,八月十五会是属于您的节日。
With the love from all your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...