Welcome !

Monday, September 23, 2013

Advertorial: LoveMore's Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch

Eyes are the window to our soul !
When we do our makeup, we tend the spend the most time on our eye makeup.
But do we actually put in the same amount of effort in moiturizing the delicate skin around our eyes?? 

Honestly speaking, I rarely use eye masks!
I usually just apply eye cream & most of your girls should prolly know by now that there's prolly no such eye cream that can make your dark circles disappear! :((

For me, the problems that I've been facing are dark eye circles w the inadequate amount of sleep & also wrinkles under my eyes! I didn't took care of my eyes when I was young, with wrinkles resulting from too much rubbing of my eyes roughly. (╥﹏╥)

I was sponsored LoveMore's Snail Mucin Repairing Patch that is for Anti-Wrinkle! 

- Repairs & Rejuvenates skin w Snail Mucin Extract while hydrating your apple zone w this unique butterfly-design mask!
- Reduce fine lines & crowfeet too!
-Prolong hydrating effect gives you sparkly bright eyes!

#1 REPAIRING : Snail Mucin & Aloe Vera Gel
#2 HYDRATING: Antarcticine & Baobab Extract
#3 LUMINIZING: Arbutin & Criste Marine

Repair under-eye skin while keeping it moisturized & brightened 


*

 I really hate how the lines below my eyes gets even more obvious when I put on makeup, & the area under my eyes just gets drier and the lines become so obvious! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
This is what happens if you put too much makeup under your eye and when it dries up!
It just looks gross!


This mask can be used for ppl w/o wrinkles!
Prevention is always better than cure! ;-)

Directions of use:
1. Cleanse face thoroughly. Place mask under eyes area.
2. Press lightly to set mask in place
3. Adjust mask to fit & remove plastic sheet.
4. Leave for 15-20 mins. Remove mask & massage remaining essence to be absorbed.

After using the eye patch. (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
For me, I prefer using it esp before applying makeup or before I sleep.

Perhap the skin around my eye is rather thin, it did sting a little at first.
 But I really love the butterfly design which is enough to hydrate my cheeks at the same time! ^.^
Get yours at http://www.secretive.sg/ ! (´ ▽`).。o♡

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...