Welcome !

Sunday, February 5, 2012

CNY Steamboat w the girls!

Had cny steamboat lunch last week w the girls!
First time having steamboat so early -.-
okay thanks to me having things on later in that evening!

A simple steamboat~

weeeeees! it's boilingggg!
throw throw throw! ;D
everything also throw in! 


the fish-shaped fishcake my favourite!
super sweet sharon who got it for me~ ^^

handmade meatballs!

as usual,
the girls preparing.
& i tried to make myself as useful as possible!
ehhhhh bu taking lotsa photos! =/ ;B


group shot! ((;
Thanks to my awesome idea having continuous 10 shots w the self timer,
the unglamness of us cos we reacted too slow!
shall post the glam-er ones only! ;B
me like pearl's epic expression here!
hahahhahah best! (Y)
wl prolly be strangled by her for posting this up.
& the best part is that i know she'll definitely read this! ;B
so naise~
most of us were in pink!
we didn't planned it beforehand somemore! ;D


i know!
are you thinking what i'm thinking??
her hse like pet shop rytes! ;D
so manyyyyy! O=
noble girl who sacriface so much of her time for her hammies!

& her hammies mostly fat fat one.
i keep calling them guinea pigs! hehs ;B

sharon & pearl pearl had to use their legs to make a circle.
cos i keep warning them that i don't wanna play hide-and-seek w the hammies.
i scareddddd! *climb onto the sofa*

The games that Jiaqiqi brought out for us to play!

wheeees.
gambling time!
pearl pearl dolled herself up that day.
pretty pretty! ^^

Banker Clare Banluck uhhhhhh! =S

Obviously i didn't win, 
even in Daidiiiii >;
As my notes became coins,
& my coins became lesser & lesser...

Tadahhhhh last resort.
A cross. lol lol
What kind of Buddhist am i =/ =/ =/

okayyyy my activeness didn't last long.
for those on my fb,
you'll know that i so suay.
had high fever on cny for 2 consecutive years.
the effect of my med made me so drowsy,
that i slept all the way after that while the girls were playing =x

The red packets collected for Cny this year! ((;
Not much visiting done this year,
other than my relatives on the first 2 days of Cny!
But still, i love chinese new year! ((;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...