Welcome !

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Taiwan Trip Part 1~

okayyys my next few posts will be on my Taiwan trip.
so stay away from my blog for the next few days if you hate taiwan for any reason.

overall i would say taiwan is BORINGGG =/
unexpected huhs?? prolly bcos i went during winter season so there's nth much to shop??
all sceneryyyyy >;
I guess it's time for me to not go to Asian countries alrdy!
Boring me to death! 

Anw i'll still show you guys the places i've went!
it's a 6D5N trip! ;D
For the first time i go overseas, we actually decided to follow a tour group.
that was quite a bad choice actually!
Cos ima shoppaholic!!
 i would rather go free & easy so that i can shop & comb all the night markets,
instead of trying so hard to appreciate those scenery ;B
Think only Bangkok seems to suit me! heees.

Day One
One day wasted.
Thanks to the late flight.

Outfit of the day!
Did I ever mention that i hate taking the plane??
i dread it ttm, 
cos i've motion sickness & i hate it when my ear can't take the high pressure~
By the time we reached the hotel @ Kaohsiung, it was already 12am! O=


Day Two
Woke up super early in the morning the next day!
More of the scenery from our hotel room.



Had our breakfast & headed down to EDA Theme Park 
which was just a 5-10 mins bus ride from the hotel.

Brought my Hello Kitty top to Taiwan cos i didn't dare to wear it in Sg,
although it's like super cuteeee!
plus just nice going theme park!
my brother playing with the fish-eye effect of my camera.

Busy camwhoring when everyone is helping out to pack the luggage ;B =x

On the Coach to the Theme Park!
Eda Theme Park is the only theme park based on the ancient Greek temple
w various kinds of amusement park including David City Santorini Fortress,
The city of Troy & The Ferris Wheel.

The picturesque view of the Theme Park from the carpark.


More of its interior.






Similar to the '7-up'.

Looks coool??
Its goddamned thrilling ._.
*Salute* to those who sat it mans. Apparently i didn't have the guts to =/
& that's the whole thing. A freaking U-shaped ride.
it's so high up! plus the thing rotates when it's at its peak!
Seriously not for the faint-hearted~ =S

Not forgetting this gigantic spin too.
When placed vertically, it's at least 8-storey high.
& it's spins damn fast. You'll be able to feel it when you walk past it.
[Try to imagine harrrrs... ;B]

hees my favourite since young!
Bumper Car! i played from the kids one to the adult one in Genting years back!
okays the spamming of poor quality pictures =x
mai hiam, my awesome mummy took one ((; 
hahahhahah in case she sees this ;B Judge her photography skills for yourself ;bb

Headed to Fengjia Night for local snacks & shopping!
I highly recommend the cheese ji pa there! it's freaking awesome! (Y)
*Salivates* 
& i didn't see it anywhr else in taiwan other than there!
even other night markets! must try it if you're gg there okayyyys! 


Continues the journey down from KaoHsiung to TaiChung. 
Changed hotel again.
& ima damn scared of hotel toliets, 
esp when most of them have bathtubs.
lika scary only. that's why i still prefer staying in 5 star hotels.
at least they don't look eerie,
 too bad we just have to follow the tour group's arrangement this time round >;
The room that we were allocated to was freaking scary.
I spotted a girl's name on the basin & on the top of the toiletbowl.
lika scary onlyyyy~ very scared of people who committed suicide in the room before.
cos i had a bad encounter before,
it's like phobia for the rest of my life. My hair stood each time i entered that hotel's bathroom.

Alrights i shall stop here, having goosebumps all over just upon the thought of it =Z
Stay tuned to my upcoming posts on more of my Taiwan Trip~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...