Welcome !

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sony Cny Event @Wisma

Was down for Sony Event @Wisma.
Those on my fb should have seen these photos.
I've been more active on fb & i know i've been blogging so much lesser recently.
I'm thinking of closing down my blog =/
unless there're more reasons for me not to.

Anw spamming of my photos below! ;D
ima lucky to be given the pink cheongsam & not the red one!

Taken by Clare & Sharon who came down to find me after their work <3

Credits to the following photographers~ ^^
7th Jan 12'

Alvin Zhang ;-)

Jeromy Photography ((;


Shahril ;-)

You can come down for the event & have your photos printed out for free like this! ^^
With the dragon mascot! ((:


14th Jan 12'
okays, i feel damn touched.
I was having eye infection ytd & people still came down to find me.
Even though i think i looked so scary that day, 
which i avoided looking at people into their eyes =s

A photo of me before i headed for work ytd.
w my ghastly face, i wondered how many kids i scared them off.

Alvin Zhang ;-)

Robbie Oca Photography ((;

For those of you who haven't catch me there,
i'll be working on the 20th Jan 12' again!
the last day that ima working for this event ((;
See you there if you're gg! ^^

Toodles~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...