Welcome !

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happyyyy 21st Womannnn!

Guess who's 21st issit?? ;D
yes it's the woman whom i've been through with for 8 years! <3
Hurry hurry what are you waiting for??
quick put on the ring on my finger~ ;bb 

goshhhh i just celebrated my 20th like only 2 months ago 
& she had to remind me so soon that we are 21 this year!
lao liao lao liao >;

anw! i surprised her w my handmade cake in the morning! 
Cheesecake w bits of oreo!
If you want the recipe, click here.

met up w her again after school,
i made her look like a x'mas tree ;D

Went over for dinner at Ah Loy Thai.
IKR! like again~
but whenever i discover nice food, i must bring all my friends there! =/

my ai xin cheesecake.
actually not that horrible looking one hokays.
but after a day of 'safekeeping' w her,
it toppledddd. hahhahah excuses.

was fretting over what to get her.
in the end i bought her a Charles & Keith bag 
cos she doesn't have a decent bag till now.
hahhahahah & it turns out that she likes it!
like phew~ cos our tastes super different one.
i like one, she usually won't like.
& the things she like, i won't like.
hahhahaha like that no need scared she like my bf in future rytes??
hahahha.
her 101 expressions.

okayyyys & i always posed like ima the bday girl! ;B
teehees~
who can resist sucha colourful combination of balloons, 
picked by me?? ((:

narrrs. the birthday girllll ;D



A mini celebration as she had classes after that.
Once again, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST!
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...