Welcome !

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A busy woman is a charming woman! ;bb

back here at this lil space of mine for a short update!
hahhaha i know i know,
the title is like LOL. roll eyes*! ;bb

yes! currently busy doing my super last min revision, as usual =/ ! >.<
will be back for more updates after my 2 weeks exam!

yeahs, me w/o contacts & makeup!
CUI x10000000000.

stay tuned for my upcoming post on a blogger event i attended last thurs.
wl be up next week! ^^


alrightyyyyy,
ending with a usual photo of me!
to make up for the CUI-ness before this! ;bb
p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBOOOOO!
BOOOBY BOOB >,<
生日快乐! ;-)



ciaos peeps~!
have a great weekend! 
LOVES <3

1 comment:

Yanda said...

Haha u look good wad w/o make up where got chui?
I'm the chui one lor >.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...