Welcome !

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ice Cream Chef!

Met up w woman for shopping after my work ytd!
Gosh, i can't believe that i'm working after so long,
something that is not within the modelling line.

Thanks to the many months that i have before uni starts.
Super pathetic pay.
Anw! I shall attempt to tolerate and just work!
lol lol.

Random camwhoring after dinner cos we thought that this was cool.
ok i know we very lame, hehs ;B





Yes! My sweet tooth was calling again.
Headed down to Siglap area for Ice Cream Chef!
Unfortunately they were just done w their renovation, 
only a few flavours were available!

While waiting for our ice-cream..
 She was so excited that she kept saying "I want to see them make my ice creammmmm!"
 Her green tea ice cream w Mix-In Brownie!
 My Chocolate & Hershey ice-cream w waffle!
One of the rare days that ima craving for chocolate!
Strawberry is still my all-time favourite! ;D

Hope you guys had a nice weekend too!


p/s: New Banner up on my blog!
http://www.ohdearjuliet.com/ <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...