Welcome !

Monday, March 5, 2012

Crayfish Hor Fun!

Boyfriend ended work early on fridayyyy!
he brought me to eat crayfish hor fun! 
in between of cheenatown & clarke quay!
super long queue there & everyone at the hawker was eating this! 
 This is oh-so-delicious!
SLURPS!
big fat juicy prawns & crayfish waiting for me!!

we went to arcade at Plaza Sing after that,
cos i wanted to play basketball! lol lol


took a video of him cos i couldn't stand his face while playing.
my laughter abit too loud =/ =/ hehs ;B

boyfriend taking photos of me waiting for the train -.-
this is what he does outside.
he happily snapping away~

TSK, stop taking photos of me on a mrt platform.

changed our plans of crabbing to dinner at the Airport!
cos of the bad weather >;

BOOOO yeahs & i hate taking photos w the iphone.
makes my face looks distorted.
boyfriend's 101 expressions.
 WATCHA LOOKING AT.
I'M STARING AT YOUUUUU! ;B
 DRAMA KING ;bb
lol lol.
 ta de biao qing hen fong fu horhs??

xoxo  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...