Welcome !

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our Very First Valentines!

okayyy prolly most of you would have seen this post by now, 
i accidentally deleted while blogging on the iphone! 
ima like super sad naoooo! >;
cos it was a freaking long postttt
but since it's so meaningful to me.

 i shall blog it all over again!

1 day before valentines when dear came over to find me!

ve

both of us being smart asses actually could guess what each other bought for vday!
okayyy i think cos we dropped too many hints already!
but the boy still very peihe wo.
act one surprise onlyyyy~


 HI! I man notttts?? ;B
act one watch advertisement.








i take for him one so nice.
he take for me one... you know i know can alrdy! ;B

The casing that he bought & he customised it by adding the flower & the bling blings!
sweet horhs?? ((;
 & my fav hello kitty at the back! ^^

Opening ceremony!
Polaroid cam's first shot! ;D


 Had dinner at Dominos! ^^
Photo taken by the tall boyfriend.
 which one better??
This one taken by me!
you know i know can alrdy! ;bb

Boyfriend took the day off for me!
Spent it at Ecp!
His first time riding this!




hawttt nots?? ;B

 placed our stuff all over the mat! 



wees!
i'm loving the photobombing! <3



Polaroids we took!





 Washed up & headed over to Swensens at PP! ^^


Some mango & prawn salad which was quite appetising!


we thought we had to wait quite awhile for the food!
but it came so fast! 

His chicken baked rice.
Tasted more like risotto to me =/

My chilli fish pasta!
A must-must for me to order when i dine there!
The portion is so big that boyfriend had to help me finish it!

What's a meal w/o ending it off w dessert??
Camwhoring while waiting for our ice cream!





 Watches both in black! <3
like he has a choice cos i bought for him one. lol lol.

boyfriend & i shared this macadamia ice cream!
we both adreed that haagen daas's macadamia taste nicer!

 iloveyou boyfriend <3


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...