Welcome !

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hada Labo Best Selling Hydrating Lotion in Japan & SG !

Today's post is going to be on one of my favourite product that I'd wanted to share with you guys !
I'm on my third ? fourth bottle ? ever since I was sponsored this way back last year !
For my previous post, click here !

& before that, look at samplestore's new packaging after their relaunch !
I love it ! ;D It's so cuteeeeeeeeee right !
It is actually a ziplock bag so yay to secure packagings @ samplestore !

Now back to Hada Labo's Best Selling Hydrating Lotion !
One reason why I love Hada Labo products is because it feels light and absorbed really fast on my skin!
& the best part is it doesn't leave that shine after application not like the normal moisturizers!


This hydrating lotion was also  recommended by Xiao Kai Lao Shi on LadyfirstSG!
One of my favourite show cos they give interesting beauty and makeup tips!

The watery texture is what makes it awesomeee!
I don't actually use it everday, but instead on an alternate day basis & esp when my skin is really dry,
I'll use this and I see the instant hydrating effect that leaves a tightened, 'bouncy'  texture on my face! ;D

Really quick absorption just after a few pats !

Here are free samples for you to redeem ! ;D
Thanks for reading ! <3 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...