Welcome !

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Camera Sold!

The post ytd on my Samsung ST-600 has been sold.
Thanks for all of your interest! 
Awesome response ;-)
Thus, if there are any of you out there who has the same or similar model that you wanna sell.
Do let me know cos i have the contacts of many other buyers on hand! ^^

Sold my precious camera at last =/
Took me so long to part w it :((
For the sake of my plans. I shall not think of that awesome front lcd anymore! ;D

Just sold my camera & i am thinking of getting other cameras already =/
okays but i really wanted to get this polaroid since donkey years ago >;
time to get it real soonnnnnn! :((
yes it's this Fujifilm Instax Mini 25! 
mmmm, or should i get the brown one?? >,<
Both equally cute! omggggggg T_T
& i rmb saying not long ago that my craze for hello kitty was over =/
& the next moment.... ;B

&  i happened to chance upon this.
looks cool! ._.

Back to doing my project again.
arghhhh bugger =s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...