Welcome !

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rebvertorial: Random post + Personal recommendation for hair creams/sebums

It's December!! ;D
i've been looking forward to Dec bcos ima gonna spent my X'mas in Taiwan!
Eggcited muchhhhh~ ^^
Hope i get to visit the Hello Kitty Cafe! 
hee hees ;bb

& also after next tues is my holiday! 
Haven't really decided what am i gg to do during this coming holiday!

anw i should be studying for my 2 papers next week,
but apparently i lack the motivation to.
I seriously have no sense of urgency at all.
Haven't been gg to school for the past 2 days =/
just bcos the weather is so nice for me nt to continue to curl in my thick comforter ;B

For those of you who have long straight hair like me, 
ima gonna share w you hair creams/sebums in which i think they are really effective for me!
[Note that this is not an advertorial, just my personal recommendation! ((; ]

DMS Damaged Hair Rebuilder.
Specially for rebonded hair.
I've been using this for many years, ever since i started rebonding my hair.
& till now, i have rebonded my hair 4 times & permed it once!

I use it everyday after bath & i apply to my hair when it's still 70% wet.
haha a golden tip for you! ;B
Most hair creams/sebums won't work as well when you apply to your hair when it's completely dry.
so take note of this!

On bad hair days where i see frizziness in my hair,
Sunsilk's Shield & Shine Serum comes in handy.
I've been using this ever since i got it sponsored from TSS & it works really well.
If you haven't seen the advertorial, view it here.
You girls don't have to fret anymore on bad hair days! ;D



On a random note,
i've been damn cheenapok recently.
ima super in love w chinese songs. don't ask me why.



p/s: If you haven't redeemed your Bifesta 30ml Cleansing Lotion Sebum
do head on to Bifesta's page now!
The giveaway ends at 0900 sharp tmr!
Do rmb to quote "Rebeccaklq" for the password! ^^

p/s p/s: I've also included a search button at the sidebar of my blog for convenience purposes! ^^
okay it's super convenient for me especially when i wanna search for some previous posts ;bb
hee hees.

Till ima back to blog again!
Love ya'll~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...