Welcome !

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, New Hair Colour

New hair colour in time for the New Year! ;D
I'm back from Taiwan!
Finally some updates here before my readers drop even more >;
I've got to thank those of you who still come back to this space here 
to check for updates regularly though! ((;

Like my new hair colour nots?? :D
My awesome mummy dyed it for me one~ (Y)

okayyyys actually i wanted the lighter brown, like those jap girls you know??
damn chio ikr!
but prolly because i've never dyed my hair before, it turned out this way!
but nvm, i still like it cos i was super sick of black alrdy! ;B

Stay tuned for my upcoming posts on my Taiwan trip! 


p/s: So sorry for the delay in the announcement of
 the winner for the Heroine Make's Giveaway! =/
Have been really busy ever since ima back.
I'll announce on my page tonight aye!

Peace Out
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...