Welcome !

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

last few days were really busy days for me!
busy w meetups after work~

finally managed to sleep in today
& a perfect day to nua on my bed! >,<
AWESOME! (Y)

went to Yun Nam for our hair appt w lovely ytd!
NOTE: This is not an advertorial / review.




this are the results of my scanning.
okays looks gross.
i actually learnt that each hair pore should actually grow up to 3 strands of hair! O=

 doing our hair treatment.

 a mini trial kit for us.

hees, long straight silky hair!
was super privileged to have 2 person blowing my hair dry for me! >,<
the reason being: my hair is too long! =/

i was advised to cut my hair shorter to avoid hair loss problems! :((
me don't like short hair!
black hair rapunzel! ;bb


& DADAAAAAA~
lovely's smooth hair!


rushed down to meet clare to Orchard after that!

& see what i've got myself!
H&M stuff. 
fortunately, the queue wasn't very long.
only took us less than 5 mins to get in.

Had our dinner at Xin Wang after that.
didn't have much time to shop as we had to rushed down for our movie!





headed over to Cathay for my blogger invite's movie.

Still unaware of a great movie already screening in town?
Review wl be up on my blog tmr! ^^

Have a great day ahead peeps! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...