Welcome !

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

hey peeps!
yeahs, BACK IN ACTION!
lols.

shall combine my past few days' meetups tgt all in this posts! =/
mai hiam okays!
me lazy! ;bb

met shiang & cass again ytd! ^^
awesome~~

our first stop, to try out the colourful xiao long baos at
Paradise Dynasty!




can you believe it?
this is my first time eating xlbs!
all along, i think it's kinda gross to have soup inside the bao!
but it's nice after my first try! still think the black one looks disgusting though! ;bb

that's all for our appetiser!
headed down to timbre after that! ^^

my favourites!
a must-must order whenever i go timbre!
duck pizza & buffalo wings!

heh hehs, the duck pizza is missing cos we were too famished! 
oops! =/


our margaritas & the arts house.

faceless cass! >,<
thanks to my front camera.


friends that we have -many
really true friends we have are just a few i would say.

don't you agree that we should cherish the true friends that we have before you lose them!

i didn't regret gg to jc to waste my one year at all!
although i went in totally just for the cca,
i made 2 awesome friends!
if i was given a choice to choose again, i'll still choose the same path!
 
love you girls many many! 

embarrassing moment of the night,
that made me walk all the way from boat quay to clarke quay just to use the washroom -.-

sticky sweets! <3
hee hees.




*



Attended Oktoberfest @Wavehouse Sentosa on Saturday!
An extended invitation as cass's friend had 15 vip tix! ^^

awesome buffet menu!
haha but i ate like hotdogs only?
fussy eater =/

some of the food there.
look not bad harrs?

we were quite early for the event!


their singing was awesome i have to say!
familiar catchy songs!

everyone was standing up and singing along with them.
damn high!
but i was sitting down =/ super spoiler.
was feeling fucking down that day cos smth happened,
oh wells.

wees!
okay i didn't drink, lol.
me don't like beer, only liquor!

cass & sm! <3

oops =/
as you can see that the photos are in sucha weird shape! 
i cropped myself out! =s

okays, me so evil!
HI HEADLESS SHIANG! ;D











short meetup with lovely on sunday!
nothing cheers me up other than dessert!
it's heaven mans!

my new love!
Bandung shaved ice.
even better than Mango-strawberry shaved ice.

Sticky Durian Roll.
okay not bad, like muah chee ;bb




sorry for this long long post! >,<
till ima back to blog again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...