Welcome !

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day out with my girls @SENTOSA! ;D

wees~!
results were out at 2.13am last night!
omggggggg, i actually passed everything!
SUPER HYPER NOW, i was like spamming twitter last night after i saw my results!



was actually super worried that i would forward module cos of super last min studying again! =/
SUPER HAPPY!
ONE LAST SEM TO GRADUATION!
hopes everything goes smoothly!


now it's back to some updates again! ;D
went to sentosa with my dear girls last fri! 
this post is gg to be flooded w lotsa photos, beware! *


on the trammmm!


snacks snacks! ;D


with pearl pearl! ^^

sharon! >,<



HELLOS! we are SIAO CHAR BORS!!







the fucking look alikes!
mirror image?? O.o







JUMP SHOT UHHHHHHH!
ure better jump high high!

ONE--TWO--THREEEEEEEE!


only sharon jumped! HAHAHHAHA ;bb
pearlyn clever, know my pattern. heh hehs.
PLAN SUCCEEDED!

buddha jump? ._.

skip looking at my expression please.
totally looking damn retarded~

strong rytes?
okay that didn't last for more than 3 mins,
running around with pearlyn on my back!


spot my name!

NARCISSISM! ;bb


check out her monkey-look alike shadow.





camwhore crazies!




THE SEA DANCE! ;D lol

you ready??
YOU JUMP I JUMP!





me damn gayyyy!
clare caught me hiding behind the coconut tree for shade!

cos i had to work the next day!
didn't want to be in my racequeen outfit with the bikini tan line! =/










time for wash up!





went down to makansutra at the esplanade for some good food!


braised tofu!

LALA!
the lala's gravy was awesome!

KANGKONG!

& of cos, STINGRAYYYYYYY!


omggggg freaking long post, finally done!
so many pictures!!

time to enjoy the rest of my holidays!
must make my so many weeks of worrying worthwhile! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...