Welcome !

Sunday, August 7, 2011

HEYYA!
i know that my blog has been filled with sponsored reviews / advertorials / events!
but i promise i'll be back with more updates about my personal life! ((;

a sneak preview of the photoshoot i did at fort canning park last sat. ^^



On a side note...

pardon me,
well, i know many of you would have know what happened by now.
Thanks to those of you who emailed me, msged me on fb / fs.
Thanks for all your concern~
ima really much better now.

i don't deny how much it's affecting me.
 i have never been so down ever in my life
but i'll be back up on my feet.





ending with photos of my sister...

hahhaha it's just me w/o makeup luhhs.

kkays enough, i know it's the 7th month now.
shall stop scaring people.


Continue to tune in for more updates!

Till then, 
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...