Welcome !

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

before i start...
wanna wish everyone in singapore HAPPY NATIONAL DAYYYY! <3
HAPPY 46TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPOREEEEEE! 
Love Singapore!
♥ nice clean & green city
♥ our airport is still the best
♥ our police are not corrupted.
♥ no natural disasters. no tsunami, no earthquakes 
♥ you can happily walk down the streets after midnight w/o having to worry that you may get robbed
♥ all kinds of delicious food around

we're definitely proud of being a Singaporean!
 love Singapore! mwahs.
♥♥♥♥♥



back from facial with lovely!
out early in the morning with my bare face.
gosh =/

yeahs, 
shades is the best tool when you're out w/o makeup! ((;

again, my photos aren't edited this time round.
credits to the natural sunlight!




hee hees,
our heavy breakfast at PP!

how can i miss out koi's ice cream milk tea!

went over to Apple Skin Care for facial after that!

got ourselves this good deal by TSS.
note that this is not an advertorial/ sponsored review or blogger events.
anyone can just grab this great deal!
good deals are ought to be shared ;D
if you're interested, just click on the picture below! ;-)



haha,
yes my bare face.
oh whatever. 

before our facial,
they showed us our skin condition through the screen by scanning.
fortunately my skin was considered good,
 the amount of collagen my skin had was a lot, which was a good thing!

but of cos, the bad thing was I didn't really take good care of my skin.
shan't comment on whether is it good cos this is not a sponsored review.
if you wanna know, try it ;-)

lovely rushed down to work after facial,
& i cabbed home to finish up my projects.
what a way to spent my holiday :((
want to catch the fireworks live! :((((
sad ttm.

me & my bad habit of cabbing.
i cabbed like at least thrice a week =/
my events' pay usually last me for less than 2 weeks.
time i start saving rytes!


YES, my bare face again.




*

a lil hello kitty sticker which my girls got for me.
cute rytes~!
it's actually to prevent radiation.
idk how does this mini sticker helps actually =/

 but it's hello kitty,
so no harm pasting it on my phone.
hello kitty ♥

cabbed down to bugis for dinner ytd.
a last min decision.
as today was a public holiday.
didn't want to just head home after our late lesson ytd!
like no life onlyyyy!

only 4 of us could make it.
oh well, better than nth! ^^


hee hees,
take cab also must camwhore!
tsk tsk. well trained by me ;bb




& now you  know why.
cos clare was like having her heart-to-heart talk w the taxi driver.

was deciding between Korean bbq buffet or steamboat buffet.
in the end settled down for steamboat as most places were full on the eve of a public holiday.
 our soup base.
first time having 2 spicy soup base.
cos we couldn't decide on which one.

clever or what, 
no non-spicy soup base at all.
practically dyinggggg.
LIPS ON FIREEEEE~
poor clare who cannot take spicy stuff.




the super meaty sharon!
eating meat non-stop!
pork, chicken, beef, mutton.

changed my iphone design to the sticker kind.
my favourite combination for polka dots.
there's an exact kate spade cover for this design,
should i buy? >.<

or should i just stick with my current kate spade cover? 

alrights, ima off to finish up my projects on a public holiday! :((


p/s: take a look at william's post on omy's blog!
yes, you can spot me in there too.

p/s p/s: click on my nuffnang ads okayyyys ((;
2 different ads currently running on my blog.


ENJOY YOUR NIGHT UNDER THE FIREWORKS W YOUR LOVE ONES! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...