Welcome !

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Doing my super long advertorial early in the morning,
ima sucha dilligent child harrrs?
hee hees ;bb

Got distracted on Youtube while doing my advertorial
& I saw this video again that D showed me a few weeks ago!

Jaw dropped when i first watched the video! D:
But as I watched again after that,
I found it quite hilarious when you see everyone's expression when her voice switched!

Still find that it's super cooooool! ;D
Amazing rytes, zomgggg.


another one which I happened to chanced upon,
tearing while watching this video.
rlly touching!

life's not unfair.
when you realised that you're not getting what you should,
you actually find that there are other better things you have! ;-)
you've just yet to realise it.

& ima back to finish my advertorial & reply my mails! ((;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...